We are currently seeking a Maintenance Team Member - Electrician) to join us for 12 months, to provide technical expertise to ensure maximum efficiency and performance from engineering assets and delivery of the engineering strategy. This will involve carrying out allocated work in relation to Fixed Plant and facilities maintenance incorporating the safe maintenance, service, inspection and repair of all listed equipment within the boundaries of recognised best practice and all applicable legislation.
- To provide technical support to ensure maximum efficiency from production and engineering assets, ensuring planned and corrective maintenance tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation during all work activities.
- Build and maintain key relationships with process and spirit supply personnel, to ensure a high level of customer service at all times.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- To drive and support team based improvement projects
- Contributes appropriately to team meetings and supports the implementation of all team initiatives.
- Ensure timely effective response to unplanned breakdowns and implement permanent solutions, focusing on more complex and highly technical activities.
- Ensure that all appropriate Electrical maintenance and technical records including plant history are updated as required using the CMMS and that all maintenance planned activities are executed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be time served/qualified Electrical Engineer/Maintenance Electrician/Instrument technician
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and Continuous Improvement techniques
- HNC qualified in Electrical engineering
- Electrical CompEx certified
- Working knowledge of a CMMS system
- Instrumentation/PLC experience would be a distinct advantage Experience of working within a manufacturing team background
- Must have a demonstrable track record providing engineering solutions across a variety of complex machinery and equipment
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons