William Grant & Sons are looking for a Maintenance Team Leader to manage, lead and develop the Tullamore Distilling and Technical Maintenance team to safeguard delivery of key results in line with overall business unit and site strategy whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and local accountabilities.
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are documented and strictly followed to ensure compliance with Irish Revenue, environmental legislation, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & FEMAS requirements to produce safe food and feed products.
- Lead the maintenance team and successfully implement the Planned Maintenance and Continuous Improvement strategies by translating them into achievable and actionable plans.
- Implement best practise processes and procedures maximising effectiveness whilst maintaining a strong interface with Process teams, Spirit Supply, Technical Support, and Project Engineering.
- Execute the Maintenance engineering strategy in line with the Company, Operations and Business Unit objectives.
- Manage and monitor Maintenance budgets in terms of plant reliability, legislative compliance and fixed costs for maximum functional benefit.
- Ensure timely effective response to unplanned breakdowns and implement permanent solutions.
- Develop and deliver initiatives and projects to ensure our maintenance costs are kept competitive.
- Ensure that all inspection, verification and recording regimes are fully compliant and up to date by reviewing plant performance and reporting. Ensure exceptions and/ or non-conformances are tracked and followed-up to completion.
- Control stock, through engineering stores and CMMS, ensuring that tools, equipment, spares and materials are available when required for all tasks.
- Control the planning and co-ordination of all maintenance work around site.
- Take ownership of all maintenance contracts around site and effect savings where possible.
- Lead, motivate and develop (professional & personal) the site maintenance team in line with the Company Values to maximise employee engagement.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at William Grant & Sons where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The ability to manage and motivate a multi skilled team.
- Mentor team members and provide any support they require.
- Be able to give constructive feedback both positive and critical and help team members to learn / improve from the feedback.
- Engage with other team leaders and senior management at daily and weekly meetings.
- Represent the maintenance department in inter departmental discussions.
- Represent the maintenance department in any audits that are required.
- Work closely when required with the engineering team to deliver key infrastructure upgrades/projects.
- Strong emphasis on and knowledge of safety procedures in relation to maintenance works, Lock out Tag out procedures, permit to work system, etc.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons