The Glenfiddich Distillery Visitor Centre broke new ground opening to the public in 1969 and now welcomes tens of thousands of guests every year. Within this, we also host some of our most valued partners and customers from all over the world who come to visit the distillery and stay in our luxury on site accommodation. The Luxury Service Delivery team are responsible for managing these VIP guests experiences through 5* hospitality provision across accommodation, F&B and overall experience. This is a unique position which combines the exacting standards of the worlds leading luxury hotel and restaurants with the development of the Glenfiddich brand in a fully operational distillery setting.
Are you ready to lead and develop a highly motivated, trusted team to deliver exceptional luxury service to our trade and VIP guests? Our world-renowned distillery in Dufftown is looking for a rare character who will set a new industry benchmark for the delivery of world class luxury experiences and create a legacy at this 136 year old independent family distillers.
With a focus on the day to day operation of the luxury service delivery team, especially in relation to developing and driving the luxury brand experience you will support team members to achieve team, site and brand objectives.
Your solution focussed and organised approach will ensure that all trade and VIP visits have a truly memorable and unique luxury experience.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced luxuary hospitality professional, armed with the ability and passion to deliver world class luxury guest experience with a solid set of values, trust and respect are vital in this team. We work alongside one another and we look after each other as we go.
You will be a strong hands on leader who has the ability to deliver world class service to our guests dealing with last minuet changes and challenges flawlessly. We are a warm and welcoming company and would like a passionate Hospitality professional who enjoys what they do to complete our team.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons