We have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Leader, to lead our luxury quality team working on our most prestigious brands and high value products at our luxury centre of excellence.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include;
- To lead, motivate and develop Luxury Quality team in line with company values to maximise achievement and engagement within the team.
- Implement and maintain processes and deploy quality standards that optimise end-to-end product quality across the Arete site associated with Luxury, Private Client and Innovation products.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of Standards for all newly developed luxury products, ensuring that these are clearly communicated to manufacturing & quality teams in advance of any trialling/commissioning.
- Work collaboratively and influence cross functionally across all operational teams including Supply Chain, NPD, Procurement and other key functions.
- Contribute to New Product Development activities to ensure quality requirements and customer expectations are built into all new products and supplier QIC standards are available on time.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and customers to understand needs and deliver against all food safety, compliance and ISO regulations.
- Manage customer/consumer complaints process and supplier non-conformance/non-conforming product management systems, validating and verifying corrective and preventative actions, and carrying out trending and analysis as required, to report performance as part of Arete quality KPI’s and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Facilitate and drive effective root-cause analysis investigations, ensuring appropriate corrective actions are implemented to support a ‘Right First Time’ approach and CI culture.
- Develop benchmarking processes to continually develop a quality culture and pro-actively improve finished product/on shelf quality.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in a Quality or Science discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in the application of problem solving techniques and process improvement
- Supplier Development experience
- Computer literate and working knowledge of IFS, Word, Excel.
- An understanding and working knowledge of Luxury packaging and bottling standards
- Basic knowledge and understanding of quality and food safety management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.