We’re looking for a Luxury Portfolio Specialist who will be the guardian of the WG&S Meta Luxury Portfolio – the soul, the substance and the storytelling. As a true leader with an entrepreneur’s relentless drive and creative vision, the Luxury Portfolio Specialist enhances and crafts the new luxury mindset for WG&S and its Meta Luxury strategy.
The Luxury Portfolio Specialist will manage top luxury accounts and build relationships while accelerating growth and increased profitability. In addition, the Luxury Portfolio Specialist will serve as the regional luxury educator for the brand and manage luxury events, partnerships and sponsorships while enhancing brand awareness and support. Overall, the Luxury Portfolio Specialist sees the future of our brands and knows how to boldly elevate its global presence through a combination of skill, passion and storytelling.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate knows how to take action, make decisions, and take calculated risks to increase the brand’s visibility and make connections quickly. He/she savors the world of luxury and prestige and knows how to make that world come alive to create one-of-a-kind experiences and create innovative selling opportunities. Our ideal candidate knows the nuances of hospitality and customer relations, and he/she relishes the opportunity to forge lasting connections with customers and consumers in a way that is uniquely their own.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related Wine & Spirits role or luxury role and one year within the assigned market. Must have strong relationships with the on and off premise, including bartenders and key decision makers.
- A passion and interest for Luxury with strong connections in the industry and a working knowledge of the Luxury Hotel sector preferred
- Strong relationship building and social skills with the ability to effectively manage and develop relationships at all levels of on-premise channel. Ability to build sustainable rapport with key contacts within the business and wider consumer group, in formal and informal (social) settings
- Strong drive and passion for brands and education. Ability to address any given group of people and share with them the brand’s vibrant history in order to develop and foster authentic brand champions.
- Strong communication skills with ability to express self in a compelling and energetic manner in individual and group situations; well-presented and articulate.
- Ability to adjust language and style to capture the attention of the audience
- Skills in leading and motivating people to achieve individual, team and project results. Must be a self-starter with an outgoing personality.
- Champion of new ideas and initiatives; ability to identify new business opportunities and makes them a reality
- Excellent portfolio product knowledge and presentation / training skills
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons