This is a 6-months contract role helping to coordinate logistics related processes/data in the day-to-day business for the regional logistics hub in Singapore, which include the import/export of product to/from Singapore. It also involves supporting the relevant Supply Chain Leaders and 3PL, to build and maintain successful long term relationships as well as delivering the agreed KPIs, in particular on service and cost while protecting the business in ensuring all activities are executed in line with relevant legislations.
- Coordinate logistics activities and related information systems throughout the extended manufacturing/supply chain network, which include:
- Inventory control (reconcile and accuracy)
- Third-party warehousing
- Shipping/Receiving/Purchasing activities
- Logistics related reporting, measures and controls 3PLs (cost and process efficiency)
- Assure compliance to all external inventory audits
- Assure compliance to all Custom import/export regulations
- Partner effectively with various stakeholders such as external logistics providers, freight forwarders, and commercial customers to improve delivery processes, handle complaints and develop professional relationships.
- Maintain guidelines for 3PL involvement in development and monitoring of logistics contracts and KPIs, including service, cost and quality.
- Facilitate work across the relevant cross functional teams and functions to achieve On-Time-Delivery KPI targets.
- Identify gaps, perform root cause analysis and lead initiatives to drive continuous business process improvement.
- Effective cost management, ensuring all activities are delivered efficiently and in line with budget.
- Work onsite at 3PL warehouse as and when required (e.g. process improvements, product and process quality compliance check, stock take etc.)
- Ensure the proper maintenance and effective recording of documents for internal/external audit purposes, as required to comply with relevant legislations,
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to Diploma/Degree level.
- Experience in effective stakeholder management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of system and Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel.
- Demonstrates strong customer focus mindset.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles; Track record and experience in 3PL management, warehouse operations management and distribution management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, quick thinking, and willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Ability to work independently and within a dynamic team, fast paced and cross functional environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Understanding of IFS ERP system is highly preferred but not essential.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons