Project manage and support the implementation of the William Grant Way (WGW) Learning and Development (L&D) chapter to design, develop, source and implement core global learning programmes to support the L&D framework. Support the development of L&D processes and policies. This role is initially a FTC until the end of the year, with potential for this to be extended.
- Through the design, development and implementation of learning solutions, contribute to the development of a high-performing organisation with an employee-oriented open and collaborative culture that emphasises empowerment.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of global learning programmes, including E-Learning content, to deliver the L&D framework that include an appropriate blend of solutions and resources to address development of organisational competencies, ensuring programmes meet L&D defined standards.
- Identify and evaluate relevant source material needed to create and curate content to deliver the L&D framework, collaborating with the L&D team, Business Unit HR and relevant SME’s.
- Implement and manage supplier partnerships that deliver fit-for-purpose scalable global learning solutions. Manage and monitor budget requirements to deliver global L&D programmes to optimise value for money.
- Build evaluation measures in to L&D framework design to ensure impact and effectiveness measures are defined. Analyse and interpret data to provide meaningful insight and improvement recommendations to share with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate face to face and virtual learning events, when required, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes
- Project manage the overall implementation of the WGW L&D chapter to ensure delivery of key milestones to achieve goals and meet success criteria. Maintain L&D WGW project plan working closely with the C&D office.
- Develop L&D standardised processes and policies, in accordance with the WGW, and support deployment of these across the business units.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience of operating at L&D Manager level with strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working across all parts of learning cycle - TNA, Develop / Design, Deliver (with strong facilitation skills) and evaluation.
- Storyboarding of L&D initiatives to translate into engaging and interactive eLearning experiences preferably within Articulate.
- Experience of managing suppliers and budgets related to L&D projects.
- Experience of learning management systems/technologies to deliver learning solutions.
- Curious, confident, resilient and a good communicator with the ability to influence.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to project manage, adapt and deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Computer literacy to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- CIPD, or equivalent, professional HR qualification is desirable.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural, global organisation is desirable.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons