This role is responsible for the consolidation and analysis of internal and external data, and the development of ideas and insights that champion the consumer and shopper in all decisions. The role will work closely to build strong partnerships with Marketing and Commercial Teams to enable adoption of brand strategies and assets, whilst operating as an ambassador for the Insights & Analytics function across the business.
- Manage and lead insight studies with partner agencies relating to marketing and brand team priorities across key areas of strategy and execution and ensure adoption of learnings into plans and toolkits
- Undertake evaluation of priority brand assets and campaigns each year, supporting a culture of continuous learning and ensuring global insights and data are fed into this approach, leading to more effective and efficient spend of A&P
- Support the development and implementation of the team’s consumer and shopper data strategy; including the leveraging of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data to unlock insights and value for core and innovation brands
- Embed audience profiles of target consumers and shoppers to aid the delivery of relevant assets and effective plans to increase brand and commercial teams’ understanding and consumer-insight-led decision making.
- Ensure application and adoption of marketing capability programs, identifying best practice in emerging areas of marketing science and embedding consistent approaches to brand building across the global and local marketing functions.
- Develop and maintain strong professional and productive relationships with external partner agencies to develop and deliver the appropriate data from external sources.
- Build a strong partnership with brand & commercial team(s) that ensures all insights and learnings are objectively presented and funnelled into decisions, plans and toolkits in a way that champions the voice of the consumer
- Funnel data and learnings from the continuous projects, and from the analytics team into the global brand team, ensuring the latest data and learnings drive ad hoc decisions and support the annual planning process
- Collaborate effectively with global and ODC BU Insights stakeholders, adopting best practices to accelerate and leverage the learnings between local and global teams to optimise local practices
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent within a marketing component
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, takes a confident proactive approach and is consistently reliable in delivery
- Successful third-party relationship management
- Innovative and entrepreneurial approach with a fresh mindset
- Strategic thinker and influencer
- Strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and planning skills.
- Experience of P&L analysis and key financial metrics advantageous
- Previous experience working with world class beverages / in the alcohol industry OR luxury brands advantageous
- Experience in global project management preferred
William Grant & Sons：罕见人才大放异彩的大本营。
William Grant & Sons 立志做为发展且实现理想抱负的家园，每位同仁拥有各自的特质、技能、经验和视角，我们无不珍视。多元与包容是William Grant & Sons经营与管理的重要原则。秉持公司目标及理念，力求创造良好的工作环境，让同仁尽其所能，全心投入工作。
多样性和包容性是我们William Grant & Sons行事方式的核心，并与我们的目标以及企业价值观完全一致。我们希望能确保我们招聘流程的包容性。如果您有任何问题，或者需要申请相关支持，请与我们取得联系。因此，请在recruitment.email@example.com与我们的HR团队联系。
William Grant & Sons