A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the GTS team for an IT Risk and Compliance Manager. The IT Risk & Compliance Manager will manage and assess technology and data-related compliance issues across WG&S, collaborate with system administrators and owners to detect, document, and monitor risks, and develop risk compliance processes on ongoing basis.
- Lead on Technology-related risk topics
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans for data privacy, protection and general compliance requirements in partnership with other GTS and business teams (e.g. InfoSec) to defined standards
- Support and conduct internal and external IT audits
- Develop risk compliance trainings and guidelines
- Assess and evaluate organisational IT system and developing improvement plan
- Document, formalise and report risk or compliance issues
- Analyse and investigate escalated issues and oversee the issue
- Work with closely with Stakeholders to build a risk compliance system
- Monitor and review and co-development of GTS related IT policies
Our Ideal Candidate
- Track record of delivering best practices within a global organisation
- Proven experience of working with an engaging with board and senior leaders
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Strong knowledge with Change Management, user Access and IT operations
- Knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks and GDPR technology risks
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons