An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Head of Connections planning within our UK Team to lead the development and delivery of the Omnichannel Agenda and Roadmap for UK marketing, as it pertains to consumer connections (media/advocacy/PR). You will work with key stakeholders inside and outside the business (brand teams, customer marketing, and agency partners) to Develop World Class connections strategies for our priority brands, develop Consumer-centric omnichannel ecosystems that embrace the principles of cross-channel integration, oversee the execution of all campaigns in market, lead Measurement & Evaluation and finally you will have responsibility for the management of our UK Comms Agency; Dentsu +, part of Dentsu Group
You will lead and drive transformation in the arena of connection strategy and the Omnichannel Planning Agenda across the UK business. Partnering with insight, marketing and E-commerce team you will develop our audience profiles and ensure that there are no dead ends to our brands. This involves devising a roadmap to progress the company in the digital and tech space.
Taking ownership of the media agency operating model in the UK as well as managing your team structure and fee negotiations, you will identify, and address agency needs and new industry challenges. Aligning all team agenda’s is key, whilst ensuring that all workstreams are developed and integrated in synergy.
As well as fast-tracking the marketing department’s capability through omnichannel best practice development, you will ensure that key learnings are captured, shared widely, and embedded so that there is a shortened learning curve for all. Utilising data visualisation tools, you will support data analysis and wider global data strategy as well as playing a key role in any MMM work conducted in the UK, incorporating any best practice learnings into campaign development.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years Strategic communications and/ or strategic Media planning experience – client or agency. You will have strong digital capabilities and experience, especially in digital data strategy and application.
As well as a proven ability to drive connections planning to deliver brand and business results, you will have a broad understanding of Influencer/ Media/ PR/ Brand Ambassador/ e-commerce/Advocacy whilst demonstrating strong experience in content strategy development across communications channels.
You will demonstrate sagency practice & pricing (media & fees) as a must
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.