Our global team is growing! As our WG&S portfolio of brands grows and expands, we have an opportunity to accelerate category growth for our partners and customers, through our thought leadership, category growth strategies and tools. We are therefore recruiting for 2 Global Heads of Category Development to lead this exciting category growth journey.
Leveraging consumer, shopper and commercial insights, you will identify category opportunities and growth drivers and translate these into globally consistent category strategies and activation tools that enhance our brands role in the category. You will partner with markets locally to develop insights led category growth plans and customer propositions that grow our customers’ business and increase WG&S market share. You will develop a consistent category management approach and provide a suite of tools and capability programs that enable WG&S to provide foundations of Category Management to customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
As a thought leader on the role of category thinking as a key growth driver, you have a proven ability to identify the key category opportunities that will unlock further growth for WG&S. You have an analytical mind and are able to analyse large amounts of information and draw out the key insights and implications for WG&S. You will have experience of leading ‘category first’ thinking and influencing senior stakeholders in line with this, as well as leading a cross functional team to develop an aligned suite of strategies and solutions that meet the needs of the business.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons