The role of HR BP, Projects in the HR Operations team helps drive and deliver key projects that support our people initiatives in William Grant & Sons, globally.
It is responsible for helping drive process-excellence across the business, focusing on a wide breadth of projects including HR Technology, Organisational Structure, Date Management and Policy. As part of the team the role also supports global cyclical projects including employee engagement, objective setting and reporting.
Through excellent relationship building you will lead the delivery of people projects across our global business, throughout the year, whilst supporting other key HR activities. You will be confident at getting the most from cross-functional teams and understand the value of standardised and robust processes that improve the ways of working. You will help identify the need for change and work with SMEs to deliver the solutions.
The role adds value to the business by working with them to understand what would help them improve current ways of working and appreciate the value of teamwork to deliver the best outcomes.
Key to success is being able to develop and use data to inform decision making. The Business Partner will be confident at building excellent processes that provide consistency and clarity, experienced at providing measurable outputs to measure and understand how well adopted these processes are.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be an excellent and capable project lead, used to managing projects from scope to delivery. You will be decisive and confident to allow you to deliver in a fast-paced business. This role requires a process-focused approach, methodical and who understands the value of data driven insights. You will have lead HR projects in the past, with experience in HR Technology and business change processes.
Most importantly you will be a people person, enjoying being part of a team and had success leading project teams in the past.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons