We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor for a 12 month fixed term contract, to support the Central Services HR teams with the professional delivery of the operational HR service in line with strategic WGS business objectives. To provide advice and guidance on a wide range of HR issues and manage specific HR activities to ensure that HR policies and procedures and employment legislation are adhered to.
The successful candidate will provide query resolution for leaders and colleagues on the correct application of policies and procedures and ensure that conflict issues are escalated in an appropriate and consistent manner in accordance with the Company’s employee relations framework and processes which include disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues.
Work with the Recruitment Team to manage the recruitment and selection process for the relevant business area, from requisition to point of offer. Work with Recruiting Leaders as appropriate to increase their understanding of the procedures and maximise the effectiveness of the recruitment and selection process. Undertake interview and selection activities up to level 4 to ensure that candidates are selected fairly, objectively and in accordance with Company/best practice.
Monitor/manage attendance issues and identify intervention where required to support the business to achieve and maintain Attendance KPI’s. Collate, analyse and develop reporting which is relevant management information for monthly submission to operational leadership teams to aid decision making.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have experience of operating at an HR Advisor level in a generalist role, supporting and driving HR project activity alongside a busy BAU role, and developing and producing management information and reports. A CIPD, or equivalent, professional HR qualification is desirable, as well as a background in FMCG or experience of working within a brand-led organisation.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.