To provide full employee lifecycle administrative and HR project support to the ODC HR Team and business area.
- Provide administrative support for HR activities such as recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, wider HR Projects and invoice processing.
- Coordinate HR activities such as scheduling interviews for recruitment, exit interviews and meetings to ensure a consistent approach.
- Assist with preparing communications and advice to employees on general HR queries.
- Maintain and administer the HR Systems, inputting, updating and reconciling data as required to ensure that information held within the system is current and accurate.
- Maintain accurate and timely HR Data for business area on a regular basis including trackers, organisation charts and generating reports.
- Support the implementation of a new HR system through development of database, maintenance and data cleaning on a regular basis to ensure on-going data integrity and accurate data is provided for system implementation.
- Work with other areas of HR to provide necessary information for HR processes and to seek advice where required and review existing HR processes and offer suggestions for improvements to enhance efficiency of HR Service delivery.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years of administrative experience; HR administrative experience is preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of numeracy and IT skills – comfortable with generating reports and analysing large data sets
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Excellent organisation skills, strong attention to detail and process-oriented
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons