We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Systems (GFS) Analyst, to support GFS processes, alongside assisting the GFS Leader with the development and implementation of system updates, change and reporting, with the ultimate objective of the provision of transparent financial information across the Group.
The successful candidate will provide specialist analyst skills to support the development of finance systems, drive and support effective reporting solutions that meet business requirements. Play a key role in managing and delivery of the core Planning and Reporting cycles, including the leading of forex restatement routines. Assist with the management of basic data to facilitate management reporting. Support the review and solutioning of requests for change in order to continue to evolve to meet the needs of business users. Help drive an agenda which is focussed on ensuring an appropriate control environment around the core finance systems. To enable this, create and implement appropriate control procedures across all relevant areas within GFS. Complete User Acceptance and Regression Testing for system change. Prepare and deliver system training. Prepare Impact Assessments for review with GFS & other business leaders to ensure smooth transition of any change.
Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with excellent systems and analytical skills or proven Finance Systems Specialist, and will have;
· Technical working knowledge of IFS, Hyperion & Qlikview or similar ERP, Planning & Reporting tools
· Experience of stakeholder management and communication
· Ability to work with conflicting deadlines
· Comprehensive experience in systems analysis techniques
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.