The main purpose of the role is to introduce, inspire advocacy and loyalty for Grant’s with key focus on trade followed by consumers along with generating sustained knowledge, passion and commitment to the brand.
- Introduce and effectively establish both Grant’s Distinction and Triple wood to the trade decision makers, decision influencers and Bar Sales staff in order to establish the long-term loyalty and commitment for brand with sustained Brand knowledge.
- Responsible for recruiting, inspiring brand consumers along with driving the reasons to believe in product credentials which helps continuous growth of brand and establishing Grant’s as brand of Choice.
- Build strong working relationships with the Trade in Metros and Tier1 cities, consumers to optimise opportunities to deliver value added activities and raise brand awareness and authority.
- Responsible for being the face of the Brand and source of Brand knowledge to our own employees (and extended community), to help with internal brand building.
- Collect market intelligence and share this with Local teams and other interested parties for effective decision making.
- Lead relationships and Collaboration with Regional teams in the identified focus channels and outlet types to ensure sustainable brand awareness
- Ownership of tastings at brand activations along with Co-Owning development of quality tools for local markets, relevant to the brand and ensuring effective execution of the activation.
- Ensure all initiatives and execution is in line with brand plan and activity calendar to ensure brand messages are conveyed with consistency.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Whisky and spirits industry knowledge and network, with a proven track record within the on-trade
- Personal interest in and strong passion for category knowledge and on-trade exploration
- Charismatic presenter who has excellent communication and training skills and is credible and able to inspire consumers/trade
- Ability to conceive, plan and execute both consumer and trade-facing brand engagement activities to inspire brand advocacy
- Motivated, independent self-starter to deliver objectives
- Able to travel extensively across India
- Strong integrity and social skills to effectively develop and manage business relationships
- Carry themselves well – in line with the brand ethos as they will be the embodiment of the brand
- Cultural sensitivity and curiosity with ability to adapt to various working environments
- Conscientious and accountable with a demonstrated ability to work well as a team player
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees and dependents
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.