Develop approach to shopper insights in Global Marketing and work with Global Brand, Shopper and Commercial teams to feed shopper and category insights to inform global category and shopper plans and assets. Operate as an ambassador for the Insights & Analytics function across the business.
• Build a strong partnership with the Global Brand, Shopper, and Commercial teams, ensuring all shopper and category insights and learnings are objectively presented and funnelled into decisions, plans and toolkits in a way that champions the voice of the shopper
• Develop audience profiles of shopper conversion targets to aid the delivery of relevant assets and effective plans to step-change the innovation teams’ understanding and application of shopper insight in brand strategy and assets
• Elevate the role of the shopper within WG&S ensuring that shopper missions and demand spaces are at the heart of our category strategies.
• Lead global insight studies with partner agencies relating to shopper and category team priorities across key areas of strategy and execution and ensure adoption of learnings into plans and toolkits
• Support the marketing insights agenda, via the management of all shopper data, including the research of priority shopper campaigns with global brand teams against a consistent methodology for shopper research
• Lead the measurement and evaluation of priority shopper assets and areas of trade spend, building a culture of continuous learning and ensuring local insights are fed into this approach, leading to more effective and efficient spend of A&P
• Ensure application and adoption of marketing capability programs, identifying best practise in emerging areas of marketing science and embedding consistent approaches to brand building across the global and local marketing department
• Collaborate effectively and closely with the ODC insight teams using common approaches to insights to accelerate the flow of insight between local and global teams
• Develop and maintain strong professional and productive relationships with external agencies
Our Ideal Candidate
Has a proven ability to inspire change with insights and ideas that have a proven impact on growth. Can balance the creative flair and commercial rigour in a way that inspires ideas in teams, and has a depth of functional knowledge with a persuasive and simple approach to driving adoption of ideas and insights.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons