The time is now. Monkey Shoulder is currently writing the next chapter of the brand’s history and we are looking for a future marketing legend to be part of the team who will design and deliver this next chapter on one of William Grant’s most important brands.
Monkey Shoulder is an award winning blended scotch born of one of the oldest whisky making Scottish families in the world, William Grant & Sons. A bartender and fan favourite, the brand has enjoyed stellar success since its global roll-out in 2010 and today is enjoyed in over 100 countries world-wide. Based in London, the Monkey Shoulder Global Brand Team are the custodians of this exciting, bold and playful brand, responsible for the long term brand strategy and delivering creative ideas and growth drivers in line with local needs to drive growth.
This is a hugely exciting time for Monkey Shoulder, with exponential growth forecast in all key markets across the 5 year plan. We’re looking for a future marketing legend to lead our dynamic global brand team – a seasoned marketing leader with an innate spike in marketing judgement coupled with agility and a hunger for world class creativity.
- Work as part of a brilliant team to develop and manage rand positioning and defining the long-term vision.
- Be a key player in the creation of the Global Brand Plan for Monkey Shoulder – manage the development of distinctive brand assets, toolkits and guidelines to enable our markets to execute brilliantly around the world.
- Work closely with other global marketing teams across Luxury, Insights & Analytics, Shopper and Advocacy, Connection & e-Commerce to create seamless integrated omnichannel experiences for our consumers.
- Work with local markets to plan and execute brilliant marketing plans through calibration and local insight and deliver assets in alignment with local needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
Above all, we’re looking for a candidate who is excited by the prospect of being part of the future legacy of the Monkey Shoulder brand. They are motivated by working with a team of spirited, passionate people in an environment that is stimulating, dynamic and a lot of fun. Someone who is culturally switched on, enjoys being part of the debate and has the confidence to bring their own unique contribution to it.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.