An exciting opportunity to join the growing Global Luxury team and be part of establishing a legacy for our Brands, Markets and People. Our team has been established to partner with our iconic brands to build creative & highly quality programs towards their luxury ambition, and to collaborate with our global markets to ensure world class execution for long term success while building our Luxury capability across the business. Expertise, creativity, commerciality and collaboration are what we will be famous for.
Champion Luxury PR and Partnerships within WG&S and externally to drive fame and association for WG&S META portfolio, a global communications plan for Standfast & Auctions and develop relevant external luxury partnerships that deliver brand and luxury objectives.
- Collaborate with the GBT in the development PR Meta activation toolkits including Innovation.
- Collaborate in the deployment of the PR toolkits with priority markets to ensure consistent high quality execution
- Work with the Global Head of Luxury to lead the global development of Global Luxury Partnerships for Glenfiddich, Balvenie and Standfast Private Clients.
- Lead the development of the WG&S Luxury PR playbook.
- Lead the development of the Standfast Private Clients communications plan including Auctions PR program and new innovation launches.
- Lead the internal communications plan for Global Luxury; including vision, approach, best practice and external learnings.
- Collaborate with markets and GBTs to ensure we have a global luxury PR communications annual plan in place.
- Develop global luxury PR KPIs in collaboration with ACE
- Develop a consistent approach to PR media reporting.
- Identify new tools, agencies and services to continuously introduce new thinking to help deliver best in class campaigns
- Develop and maintain strong professional and productive relationships with our external Luxury partners. Including creative agencies (PR, Experiential, Media), luxury networks (e.g Walpole, Agility) and brand & commercial collaborations
Adhere to relevant WG&S’ reporting standards and governance procedures, providing information and insights, and participating in meetings related to performance management and business planning as per the William Grant Way (WGW)
Our Ideal Candidate
A strong Brand PR and partnership experience preferably in the luxury sector. Excellent knowledge of current luxury trends and an external luxury network. Your previous experience in mid-senior PR and partnerships, will help ensure that our company’s Luxury communications strategy enhances and builds long-term legacy for WG&S, our brands and our people.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons