As the growth of our WG&S brands accelerates, we are putting in place globally consistent processes and ways of working, as key enablers of innovation, creativity and brilliant execution within our marketing and commercial teams. The Head of Commercial Planning will lead this agenda to embed these processes and support leadership teams to develop the behaviours to ensure our brand activation in markets is delivered on time, and aligned to our Global and Local Commercial strategies.
Lead the deployment and embedding of the WG&S Integrated Business Planning and Operating Rhythm processes across all markets. Train markets on a practical suite of templates and tools that enable them to plan resources to target key opportunities aligned to brand and market strategy and then brief those plans to sales teams, ensuring they have the right execution tools. Build capability in commercial planning across local markets, developing the content and facilitating training events.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a strong commercial acumen as well as a clear understanding of the role of commercial planning process and the associated roles and responsibilities of all functions within a growing business. You are able to build strong relationships and flex your influencing style to successfully drive and embed change at all levels within an organisation, understanding where to hold the line & where to flex. Your natural working style is pro-active and constructive, working in collaboration with teams from different functions and markets to achieve the best results for WG&S.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons