Leads the reporting and analytics output across commercial and marketing teams in the BBU to identify growth opportunities and risks within the business operating rhythm, equipping the demand side of the business to make evidence-based decisions.
- Build leading edge data and analytical capability to unlock data as a competitive advantage and maximise value from commercial and marketing data; identifying data gaps and reporting requirements as per stakeholder needs and industry best practise
- Develop common approaches and methodologies to analytics that can be adopted and scaled around the business, managing key supplier relationships, professionally and productively, as part of this.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of A&P spend, that informs the optimum allocation of A&P as part of 5yr and annual planning process
- Lead the analysis and standardised reporting of sales execution standards to diagnose performance across shoppers, channels and customers, including the optimisation of trade spend
- Enable single source of marketing and commercial performance data truth across the BBU, that creates an efficient evidence-based culture across the BBU
- Provide global and market pricing analysis based on local demand insight to generate recommendations for pricing optimisation. Build the automation of price reporting in the BBU.
- Lead the analysis of campaign spend and campaign performance, evaluating media spend across all channels such that plans and spend can be optimised in an efficient manner
- Build and lead a highly capable team with a practical and thorough approach to all the team activities, continuously develop the capabilities of the team and all team members
- Develop and promote effective and close working relationships with the ODCs, to accelerates the flow of insight between local and global teams (also with 3PDs, where possible)
- Lead relationships with key external data providers and lead the shift towards greater ownership and use of proprietary data in WG&S
- Develop strong relationships with key internal partners to ensure alignment across the Group, working pro-actively and constructively with the relevant teams and supporting cross-functional collaboration
- Manage the agenda of the Business analytics team, providing clarity on priority items and ensuring timely progress in a structured manner, ensuring efficient allocation and use of all financial resources
- Adhere to relevant WG&S’ reporting standards and governance procedures, providing information and insights, and participating in meetings related to performance management and business planning as per the William Grant Way (WGW)
Our Ideal Candidate
A leader that has a curiosity to bring disparate sources of information together to impact decisions with insights. Comfortable with autonomy and working day to day with brand marketing teams and agencies, and can balance creative flair and rigour in a way that inspires ideas within global brand teams.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons