Global Innovation sits within Global Marketing, with an agenda that aligns with the Role of Marketing: ‘We are Strategic Architects of Growth, We put people at the heart of our Brands, Building them for Enduring Fame.’
The Global Innovation team have a unified agenda to act as ‘Growth seekers, creating future disruption for William Grant & Sons through Innovation.’
This role relates to the leadership of ‘Experiences Innovation’ , as ‘Global Experiences Innovation Manager’.
Drive the WG&S ‘Experience’ innovation agenda, Innovating on the broader consumer experience. Create new value, not by focusing on specific product features within our category, but by reimagining the broader experience of how consumers interact with our brands so our portfolio stays vital and relevant.
The role will partner with the Global Innovation Director and the NTW Innovation team to explore and trial new disruptive channels & platforms that connects our brands to consumers. Influence new innovation pipelines, trialling ideas that go beyond the product, embracing new business models and brand amplification opportunities, often facilitated by changing technology and consumer behaviour.
Our Ideal Candidate
Proven experience in prioritising the end to end consumer ecosystem, applying it to business growth opportunities. Preference for recent experience from innovative, technology driven industries.
Harness ethnographic insights, strong at creative ideation and blue-sky visioning – with the ability to think differently about businesses, reimagining things that may be taken for granted.
Champions diversity and inclusion, has a global outlook. Agility, resilience and a growth mindset is a must.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plans.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.