Implement the Company’s internal and external communication strategy, ensuring the WG&S reputation is enhanced and protected amongst its key audience groups.
- Work with the Global Corporate Communications Manager to evolve and deliver a world-class corporate communications strategy.
- Ensure all communications are developed in line with the WG&S corporate identity, and all written materials are consistent with the GCC style guide.
- Support senior leadership teams to translate and communicate key messages and initiatives across all business functions.
- Develop comms plans and create communications assets for key company projects within the business to a high standard and to agreed deadlines.
- Input creative ideas and share external best practice to inject fresh thinking and elevate the function's outputs.
- Support the ongoing development and creation of content for our owned channels. For example, our new industry-leading intranet, our state-of-the-art website as well as the various channels we use to communicate our company news.
- Support in the development of measurement matrix to support the delivery of effective and strategic communications to continue to build on our approach.
- Working within a fast-paced and high performing team, demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and use own initiative to progress projects and key work streams.
- Work closely with partner agencies, alone or alongside the GCC Manager.
- Have an appetite to learn and develop as part of a growing global function that is a strategic partner to the business.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity, equity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience of leading and delivering significant internal and external activities.
- Desired experience: PR agency Senior Account Manager Level having worked with financial services and global business clients.
- Extensive copywriting experience for internal and external audiences.
- Experience working with employees at all levels within an organisation, especially senior management.
- Uphold strict confidentiality as necessary.
- Creative mind-set, passionate about corporate communications and a good knowledge of current trends in communications (such as use of social media tools and techniques).
- Highly PC literate; MS office. Strong Word and PowerPoint skills are essential.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons