Do you want to work on the drinks brands of the future? Your role would be to work with the Global Innovation Director, Global Innovation Marketing managers and local market teams to successfully commercialise our growing portfolio of New to World Innovation brands.
You will help develop the commercial strategy, KPIs and structures that support delivery of the overall Innovation team’s goals and objectives.
Working with your Innovation colleagues, you will help them to deliver New to World Innovations that have detailed market-ready commercials and information as well as brand fundamentals and trade basics.
Supported by your innovation colleagues, you will work directly with senior in-market commercial and brand leaders, tirelessly championing these brands to ensure they are supported by exciting, robust and well-resourced launch plans.
You will ensure excellent delivery and performance tracking of the commercial elements of the roll out plan through high engagement and close relationships with in market teams and leverage your commercial nous to maximize the impact of our new brands in the markets.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Breadth & depth of commercial/sales experience & expertise across big established brands & younger brands, and across a variety of international markets
- A strong understanding of different brand growth strategies and what’s required in market to deliver these powerfully across various channels & customers
- International experience with an in-depth understanding of how different markets operate with local market experience as well as a global / regional profile
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons