A rare recruitment opportunity has emerged in the Hendrick’s Global Brand Team in Dublin! We are on the hunt for a wonderfully unusual character with an exceptional marketing talent from all diverse callings. If you have a thirst for creativity, a hunger for the unusual and a burning desire to be part of a brilliant team, please get in touch. This is a once in a career opportunity to make a real impact in a truly iconic brand.
Develop and deliver, with creative flair, well-executed on, off and e-commerce marketing initiatives and programmes that hero our beloved cucumber – you will be responsible for the creative development of our unusual creations and oddities for Hendrick’s Gin, that will be used in the on and off Trade around the world.
Engage key stakeholders and fellow cucumberologists across global marketing functions, regional and local marketing teams to ensure early inputs, alignment, and engagement in development of effective global brand plans and global marketing programmes.
Monitor and evaluate competitive activity, in collaboration with Global Insights & Analytics teams, making key recommendations that keep the brand on its planned value growth trajectory.
Support local marketing teams in translating global brand plans into compelling, differentiated local brand plans that are executable and relevant to the local market and consistent with global guidelines.
Our Ideal Candidate
Will be curious minded and a purveyor of the unusual with the ability to work well with others, develop strong stakeholder relationships with local markets, operations, central functions to achieve brand ambitions. We are looking for a rare character who can join a team of marketers who are passionate about brilliant ideas and creativity. No previous drinks experience required, in fact we believe a fresh perspective to be a very good thing indeed.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.