A new opportunity has arisen within the Planning and Governance team in GTS. We are currently recruiting for a Governance and Controls Analyst to support and drive the Governance & Controls Framework within GTS.
The Governance and Controls Analyst will promote performance-driven, controls-orientated culture within the team that ensure that all key strategic and operational objectives are met.
- Work with the other members of the GTS Planning & Governance team in developing processes, standards, polices, controls and ways of working which support continuous improvement of the GTS Governance & Controls Framework
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with GTS Leaders and teams
- Provide guidance and support to GTS leaders and process owners for the ongoing management and development of GTS processes supporting continuous improvement
- Conduct reviews with GTS leaders to identify areas or opportunities for improvement in GTS performance, governance, and compliance ensuring cross functional efficiencies
- Support and provide subject matter expertise for all internal and external audits (and other compliance activities) to ensure compliance to the defined standards
- Work with the GTS Product Teams and Technical Delivery Team to monitor and report progress and achievements across the GTS delivery programmes
- Review and track budget expenditure across the P&L and capital and identify areas for management action to ensure cost effective solutions are in place
Our Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience of both change management and asset management in a global IT organisation
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation Certified
- Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience of data processing, analysis and quality management tools
- Ability to influence all levels within IT function
- Broad knowledge of IT Enterprise Architecture
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons