The Business Performance Management (BPM) Manager - USA & Canada will help drive and lead the planning and reporting initiatives by supporting the Senior Director, Business Performance Management - USA & Canada. The BPM Manager will have USA ODC ownership of the WG&S Planning system and be the initial support for all USA/Canada Finance team queries/troubleshoot in regards partnering with UK Hyperion team for resolution. The BPM Manager also has USA ODC ownership of the USA Allocations process by partnering across Commercial/Marketing/Supply Chain in ensuring full visibility and both local and global reporting requirements.
The BPM Manager is the key contact for month end reporting, partnering across the finance functions (USA and Canada) to prepare both local and global submission requirements. Additionally, they will support the reconciliation of our Reporting and Planning Systems to ensure data integrity is maintained, and where a reconciling item, lead the communications with the relevant teams to resolve any issues. The role also takes the lead on the Budgeting / LE forecasting process, by owning the system builds/submission, partnering with Sr Director on the USA and Global presentation builds, and ensuring adherence to all forecast requirements as set forth by Group Finance. In addition, the support and ownership of the US Allocation process to ensure accuracy and transparency across all functions on our allocated products.
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has experience in the finance (2-3 years minimum) and a strong interest in financial systems (IFS/PowerBI/Hyperion). The candidate would require strong time management skills, as well as the ability to analyze large amounts of both financial and system data. The ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong organizational and communication skills, to be able to support various members of the Executive Team/Leadership teams across the USA ODC network.
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Finance related Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-4 years Finance related experience
- Operations/Supply Chain Experience preferred
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Power user on all Microsoft Office Applications, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
- Strong understanding of financial planning and reporting across WGS Group, in relation to USA and Canada responsibilities
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and results driven
- Task management skills: ability to multi-task in heavily deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivation and orientation to detail
- Ability to work seamless in a team, as well as independently
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymize all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymize applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons