Manage WG&S India company Debtors for the assigned regions.
- Management and control of sales orders for the region along with processing all claims including customer discounts and marketing activities from Distributors in the ERP system ensuring the order release is in line with the Company Credit Policy.
- Reconciliation and reporting of Debtors, ensuring all receivables are collected within the agreed credit terms; pursue customers in respect of overdue debt and proactively manage cash collection in adherence with Company Credit Policy.
- Accurate and on-time data processing of sales outstanding receipts
- Calculate accurate monthly provisions for discounts and track them against actuals, timely verification, and settlement of distributor’s claims.
- Preparation of cost card basis Excise policy of respective states within the region
- Inputs and local support for tax related matters
- Managing stakeholder needs – daily liaison with both internal and external customers. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality-of-service provision.
- to bring productivity and simplification in accounts receivables processes with Continuous improvement
- Maintain the list of pending c forms within the region and follow up for timely collection.
- Preparation of monthly reports / decks for management review
- Assist in month end / quarter end account closure.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in Accounts receivables minimum 4 years.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of double entry accounting
- Working knowledge of a computerised Invoicing & Accounts Receivable system
- Proven experience with Excel to at least intermediate level
- Experience of successful pursuit of outstanding debt and cash collection
- Methodological, highly organized, detail minded
- Demonstrates strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- ‘Challenging’ and questioning nature
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees and dependents
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons