To support the Distilleries Business Unit by providing and driving improvements in financial and management reporting and analysis. Ensuring accurate and timely information is available when required to support business decisions and to provide insight to current business performance.
This is a 12 month FTC with a hybrid working approach of 3 days in the office and 2 from home. The successful candidate will be based from the office in Girvan, however we would also consider applicants that can work from our Cumbernauld or Bellshill office for 2 days with 1 day required onsite in Girvan.
• Support the consolidation and analysis of distilleries results for month end reports, including the generation and review of KPI reporting.
• Support the delivery of the annual reporting timetable including strategic and annual plans to produce the consolidated Distilleries Operations Budget, Latest Estimates and Five Year Plans in accordance with group guidelines
• Support the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and risks, including analysis and follow up of month end reporting.
• Collation and communication of ad hoc analysis or explanations
• Assess processes, reporting formats and KPIs and recommend and implement improvements,standardisation and automation where applicable
• Support the delivery of change or improvement projects including ensuring changes are communicated and understood by all relevant stakeholders
• Review, produce and implement key financial and non-financial internal controls and procedures for the function where required
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality of service provision.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Part Qualified Accountant (CA, CIMA, ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adopt a challenging approach to deliver robust, accurate financial data and information to meet business needs
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience in multi-site financial reporting and analysis.
- Experience within either manufacturing or FMCG environments
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons