To provide executive level secretarial and administrative support to the Country Director, India, being a key point of contact of businesses and operations and all internal and external contacts. Extend admin support to India leadership team, and efficient administration of India office to ensure effective service level, maintaining high standards of efficiency.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to Country Director India, across correspondence and production of relevant documentation including reporting to ensure key stakeholders are represented at a professional standard while maintaining full confidentiality.
- Effectively carry out the prioritisation and management of conflicting schedules, organisation of relevant travel arrangements and management of Country Director India’s T&E expenses to ensure to ensure efficient management of the Country Director India’s expenses and daily diary.
- Provide travel arrangement (e.g. bookings) for key stakeholders (India Leadership Team, Board members, external and internal customers and visitors) ensuring optimal/cost-efficient use of resources. Be responsible for managing relationship with all travel partners, service providers including ticketing, visa, and local travel and hotel arrangements for wider team.
- Maintain, update and drive continuous improvement to databases, e- systems, administrative procedures and internal/external communications to improve efficiency of operations and ensure that information can be easily accessed, stored and secured as required.
- Effectively administer data records and manage tracking of relevant Company property (e.g. IT equipment, POS and storage warehouses) to ensure effective administration including record and data keeping, processes and controls are administered smoothly.
- Manage the efficient and effective running, presentation and coordination of the WG&S India Gurgaon and regional offices, from expenses in line with budget, upkeep, administration of supplies and processes, to ensure compliance in line with health and safety standards and an accurate representation of our brands.
- Owns as Admin Incharge for coordinating and supporting internal communications and logistics for event management during trainings, conferences and similar events.
- Work closely with the key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Global Health & Safety team, external regulatory compliances) to review health & safety requirements, implement health & safety regulations to local requirements per Global guidance, to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Global guidelines.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in senior level administration/co-ordination
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships
- Skilled in project /event management; organising and multitasking
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working with confidential information in an appropriate manner
- 4-5 Years of Experience in Admin/EA.
- Educated to degree level
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees and dependents
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund. Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.