We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Distilleries Administrator to join our site in Dufftown, to provide professional administrative support to Dufftown Site Leader, Leadership Team & Site employees; as well as co-ordinating Site events.
- Administration and assistant duties for Site Leader:
- Provide extensive administrative support including initiating, composing, typing, editing correspondence and producing management reports, management information as required.
- Diary management; schedule meetings on behalf of Site Leader as well as prioritising and managing conflicts in regards to diary management.
- Organise all travel arrangements using Egencia
- Complete and submit expenses using Concur
- Office Management duties:
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries on daily basis
- Raise IFS requests to maintain/rectify faults within office building
- Legal compliance – taxing all vehicles, tv licensing for on-site properties
- Arranging pool car and/or hire car bookings
- PPE ordering for office & lab employees
- Site wide stationery orders
- In control of meeting room diaries and resolving any clashes
- Using Guestline system to arrange meetings, catering and accommodation as well as liaising with Visitor Centre teams
- Support Leadership team and Site employees with travel arrangements.
- Provide HR Support as and when required, including note taking, creating employee and family induction packs, wellbeing strategy.
- Accurate preparation of reports, presentations for delivery and minutes.
- Co-Ordinate Site work wear orders including costing, collating and distributing orders.
- Manage health surveillance appointments and submitting weekly timetables to health provider, ensuring timely reviews and compliance.
- Manage and co-ordinate on and off-site events including employee engagement, Site events and charity initiatives.
- Update IT systems, databases
- Responsible for Local Giving budget and ensuring timely correspondence with external organisations. Providing administration support to Dufftown LEF and processing all bottle donation requests.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in administration
- Intermediate IT skills; excel, word, PowerPoint and accounting software packages
- Experience of dealing with budgets and managing spend
- Experience in event co-ordination/management is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the Company as well as external parties
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons