The Director, Net Revenue Management (NRM) will direct a team of 3 to provide support across the commercial and brand teams focusing on drive revenue management for WG&S’ portfolio throughout the US markets in line with commercial strategies (a) to maximize long-term value of WG&S’ North American business and (b) to support delivery of our annual targets.
Building strong relationships within the business will be key, including senior leadership teams. Backed by your solid market, legal and compliance knowledge and experience of managing pricing strategy to ensure we maximize our value return. The role of the Director is to oversee the process of collecting and organizing analytical data related to WG&S’ revenue, sales, and other financial activities. In addition plan, approve, and supervise the deployment of systems and processes to manage and analyze financial data and other records. You will be confident leading the NRM agendas and delivering these within the business unit.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced NRM professional packed with emotional intelligence, resilience, an entrepreneurial spirit and a solid set of values. You will be a strong strategic thinker who has the ability to navigate through ambiguity and difficult situations flawlessly. We are a warm and welcoming company and would like a passionate NRM professional who enjoys what they do to complete our team.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons