The US Supply Chain team is growing and seeking to bring on a Demand Planner to join the team. The Demand Planner is responsible for working cross-functionally with the US Commercial and Finance Teams to ensure forecasts, risks, and opportunities are accurately reflected and aligned within the demand plan.
The Demand Planner's overarching responsibility is the management of the rolling 24-month forecast for the US markets assigned. Leading monthly forecast review meetings with the Regional Teams. New Product Development (NPD) is an important part of our business, and, as the Demand Planner, a critical part of the process starts with you, as launch volumes, forecasts, and timings are fed to our global suppliers. Additionally, beyond creating overall forecast alignment, the candidate must be able to proactively highlight risks and opportunities when the demand plan versus actual results are not aligned.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or Business. Previous Supply Chain Planning experience is required; ideally this experience is from within a CPG company. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of forecasting principles, the S&OP process, and data analytics.
This role is not eligible for international or domestic relocation.
Full job description of the role can be found below in the PDF attachment.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons