To manage, lead and coach a regionally specific Customer Relations team to deliver excellent service by managing all near term demand / order activity and building relationships and knowledge in markets.
- Direct and implement the Supply Chain strategy in line with the company and Business Unit objectives, ensuring consistency across Customer Relations and Customer Facing Supply Chain in line with agreed service and quality standards
- Ensure adherence to agreed processes, cost / service and quality criteria – facilitating continuous improvement and effective collaboration of customer relations employees and across the wider OBU and BBU
- Maintain a proper process framework and detailed process documentation with the appropriate governance structure - ensuring overall compliance requirements in relation to all relevant legislation and paperwork are met (e.g. excise/duty)
- Maintain and manage customer service level agreements (SLAs) and liaise with all relevant teams to deliver the best possible service levels – establishing professional and productive relationships with third parties & ODC’s
- Manage order book proactively and encourage order flow from customers in a timely fashion to provide stability for bottling operations and our supply partners – ensuring incoming orders are processed to optimise customer service
- Monitor resourcing across the teams – facilitating pooling of individuals within and across teams where there is a requirement to do so
- Own and administer the daily operating rhythm processes for the key markets / regions - chairing meetings and highlighting risks and perform a key role in the S&OP process
- Lead the development of third party distributor demand forecast, working directly with distributors and in collaboration with the BBU through the S&OP process
- Lead, recruit, develop and manage Customer Relations Coordinators and Order Administrators in line with the Company Performance Management process and Company Values
- Support the demand management tasks required for a smooth transition of products through the different product lifecycle stages, launch (including PIPO management), optimisation, change-management, run down, end of life
- Perform data analysis as required in order to communicate information and aid decision making in the attainment of agreed service standards - reporting on relevant performance metrics (e.g. Lead-time, OTIF, forecast accuracy, SLA adherence) taking appropriate actions when necessary
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive understanding of International Customer Service and Supply Chain processes and procedures gained in a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of forecasting and demand management in a fast moving dynamic organisation.
- Proven leadership skills in setting objectives, managing team performance and developing individuals to achieve their full potential
- Knowledge of PC applications and ERP systems and the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Financial awareness of controlling budgets and an understanding of distribution terms, shipping costs and recovery practices and processes
- Knowledge of HMR&C, shipping terms and documentation requirements
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.