We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Relations Coordinator to join us for 6 months, to provide best in class customer service which includes organising, co-ordinating & managing total demand across our supply chain to support the delivery of the Commercial and Operational goals whilst meeting customer expectations.
The successful candidate will process and manage orders in line with production planning and despatch requirements. Arrange shipping instructions with our Freight Forwarders, ensuring delivery to customers is on time in full in excess of 99%. Prepare and collate order documentation in line with market requirements. Build strong relationships with customers and commercial, providing the best service experience at every opportunity through timely responsiveness, courteousness and proactive problem solving. Ensuring key customer attributes are met in line with commercially agreed terms of sale, enter onto ERP system and acknowledge to customer. Support and manage new product introduction in line with Commercial and Marketing requirements and Business SKU creation rules, while minimising excess and obsolete stock. Support commercial in any distributor changes, adhering to business guidelines. The successful candidate should also be able to work collaboratively across our internal departments and where possible, strive for positive resolution in all areas.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have some experience of working in an export related customer service environment. A comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain procedures and processes gained. Competency in Microsoft applications (Excel & Word) is essential and fluency in French. Be passionate about our Brands and a real people person who can work cross functionally as part of the Supply Chain team.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons