Provide best in class customer service which includes organising, co-ordinating & managing total demand to support the delivery of the Commercial and Operational goals whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Process sales orders daily, ensuring compliance with commercially agreed terms of sale, recording on ERP system and acknowledging to customer within the agreed SLA.
- Support commercial team in all distributor changes, adhering to business guidelines.
- Understand and analyse trends and seasonal profile for key markets, to support and advise the commercial teams where there is evidence that the demand plan may require revision.
- Manage all shipments and cost per case to market from preparation of documents to booking with Freight Forwarder, ensuring delivery to customer on time in full in excess of the agreed target and HMRC compliance.
- Ensure all documentation is prepared accurately and in a timely manner and delivered to customer in line with customs clearance requirements.
- Support and manage new product introduction in line with Commercial and Marketing requirements and Business SKU creation rules while minimising excess and obsolete stock.
- Develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with third parties & ODCs.
- Develop professional and productive relationships across all key stakeholders to support operational performance and ensure that accurate and relevant information is shared in a timely manner.
- Attend monthly SLA & S&OP meetings with key distributors / ODC markets, providing up to date market and customer insight.
- Maintain a proper process framework and detailed process documentation with the appropriate governance structure.
- Develop a strong understanding of the supply chain requirements for customers, 3rd party distributors and ODCs.
- Contribute appropriately to identify areas for improvement - facilitating cross collaboration with key customers to develop service improvement initiatives.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons