Are you are a rare character that is passionate about customer service, and looking to join a company committed to building an inclusive culture? If this is you, then join us at William Grant & Sons as our Customer Relations Coordinator, where you will have an opportunity to use your skills and provide superior customer service by developing and building strong working relationships with key customers in market. This is a great opportunity to work with some vibrant teams in different areas of our business and help support our Supply Chain team.
The Customer Relations Coordinator will provide superior customer service by developing and building strong working relationships with key customers in market, to effectively manage all demand activity. They will function as the customer interface between the Commercial and Operations teams. The Customer Relations Coordinator will manage allocations and New Product Development (NPD) to agreed supply levels, and assist Customer Service Manager with data entry and analysis of brand allocations. They will also conduct customer surveys, analyze results and recommend key action points.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has expert knowledge of the supply position and working experience in understanding the concepts between demand and supply at the time of order entry. They have a comprehensive understanding of customer service processes and procedures in a manufacturing environment; and will bring 3+ years’ experience. Strong analytical and computer skills are necessary to understand inventory control and forecast management. Full profile of the role can be found below.
This role is not eligible for international relocation.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons