We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Relations Coordinator to join us on a fixed term contract at our Bellshill site. The successful candidate will provide best in class customer service which includes organising, co-ordinating & managing total demand to support the delivery of the Commercial and Operational goals whilst meeting whilst meeting customer expectations
- Build strong relationships with customers, providing the best service experience at every opportunity through timely responsiveness, courteousness and proactive problem solving and addressing feedback from the customer survey process
- Process sales orders daily, ensuring key customer attributes are met in line with commercially agreed terms of sale, enter onto ERP system and acknowledge to customer within 24hrs of receipt
- Attend monthly Integrated Business Planning Process (IBP) meetings providing up to date market knowledge.
- Support strategic, allocated and consignment stock levels as per market requirements whilst minimising excess and slow moving stock in line with agreed targets and turns
- Manage all shipments and cost per case to market from preparation of documents to booking with Freight Forwarder and ensuring delivery to customer on time in full in excess of 99%
- Manage all shipments in line with HMRC compliance
- Ensure documents are prepared accurately and in a timely manner, delivered to customer in line with customs clearance requirements
- Manage daily service reports to support service improvement initiatives
- Support and manage new product introduction in line with Commercial and Marketing requirements and Business SKU creation rules while minimising excess and obsolete stock
- Support commercial in any distributor changes, adhering to business guidelines.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain procedures and processes gained in a manufacturing environment or equivalent experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Excel & Word)
- Fluency in Foreign language(s) as required
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons