Deliver commercial marketing excellence at the point of purchase and head office with key GTR retail customers in the relevant geography. In consultation with the Regional Marketing Manager, supports the RM with customer relationships, leading the marketing strategy with the relevant customers, and acting as the key interface in store for the category and brand marketing support teams. Advocacy lead for GTR with the GTR Brand Ambassador as a direct report.
· Develop and deliver agreed customer-focused annual marketing and commercial plans that engage and excite the customer and consumer whilst upholding luxury visibility activation standards and delivering engaging consumer brand experiences.
· Be experts in retail commercial excellence, and drive quality of execution at operational and store level with customers.
· Secure and follow up key initiatives and promotions as well as monitoring and evaluating competitor activity in the relevant customers.
· Use data from the Tableau platform to generate insights, set sales incentive targets, review M&E performance and identify distribution opportunities for key customers as well as update and manage IWD app.
· Establish strong regional relationships with the key airport retail and operational teams, influencing them to build brand value.
· Work with marketing agency partners to deliver specific global customer activity and support NPD launches
· Manage and optimize performance of Agency Brand Ambassadors by implementing a structured training programme and devising and implementing targeted incentive programmes, as well as by organising distillery experiences and brand immersion events for the region.
· Audit retail outlets based on sales fundamentals (price/ promotion/ range/ merchandising) to ensure compliance to our category and brand guidelines, and customer JBP’s
· Proactively identify category, promotional and Brand Building opportunities within outlets in order to gain additional promotions and visibility (both temporary and permanent) at local level, and work with the Regional Director and Regional Manage to maximise value
Manage, monitor and evaluate A&P budget (through quarterly M&E review)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of working with Key Accounts
- Working knowledge of domestic and Travel Retail
- Working level of English Language proficiency
- Cultural awareness with the ability to adapt communication style as needed
- High level of inter personal skills
- Willingness to travel Globally
- Spirits industry knowledge and experience
- Second regional language
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.