Provide in-market implementation of Brand Plans for WG&S Core Brands in line with regional strategy to enhance value growth. Deliver trade marketing, commercial planning and activation support, working closely with local and regional teams to ensure seamless execution of plans to deliver business objectives.
- Gather and present clear market insight, market needs, risks and opportunities to key stakeholders & regional team.
- Build strong awareness of local market trends (consumer, trade, competitor, political insight), and identify new disruption opportunities for WG&S core brands.
- Identify market segmentation, universe and target distribution by brand and set relevant consumer goals in order to reach business objectives.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the local market, select appropriate campaigns from regional hub to create an annual brand promotion calendar by channel/outlet including trade schemes.
A&P BUDGET MANAGEMENT:
- Create and track an annual A&P Budget Plan, phased monthly by planned spend according to activation calendar.
- Implement and strictly adhere to company's purchasing policy to manage and control efficiency of A&P spend.
- Rationalise A&P spend, making adjustments and recommendations where necessary based on analysis of ROI of activities.
- Set objectives and KPIs for each activation platform, ensuring WG&S sales execution standards are upheld. As gatekeeper of the brands and sales support funds, provide Activation Managers with guidance and support on brand guidelines and activation standards.
- Support Activation Managers on delivery of activation proposals to the trade with clear business case justifications.
- Work closely with regional team to manage and facilitate cycle planning, coordinating execution of plans between various stakeholders to ensure assets and stock supplies are in place ahead of activations.
- Manage stock forecasting and POSM inventory, ensuring quality control, optimised stock levels and effective deployment.
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of promotion activities versus pre-approved KPIs.
- Calculate ROI and provide post-activation report with pictures, results and learnings for best-practice sharing.
- Through 'Start/ Stop/ Continue' traffic light recommendations, evaluate the effectiveness of the trade promotions implemented and provide recommendations to regional team based on collective feedback from Activation Managers and trade partners.
- Embed procurement process in market for external agencies according to regional guidelines, submit agency pitch for final selection and validation.
- Manage agencies to ensure best-in-class execution in line with brand guidelines and for the best value to WG&S (compliance, competitiveness, loyalty & added value).
COMMUNICATIONS & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING:
- Build strong relationship with Regional Marketing Hub counterparts, engaging regularly to provide feedback and updates or request support.
- Assist to organise and coordinate Brand Ambassador, Regional and Global Team visits as well as facilitate engagement with local media, partners and influencers.
- Perform regular market visits to key accounts to discuss, implement and evaluate activation plans, building effective working relationships with distributors, customers, agencies and suppliers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing, business or related subject with approximately 7+ years customer/trade marketing experience
- Strong commercial background with experience managing A&P Budgets and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills, and proven track record of working with agencies and stakeholders
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and confidently build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Track record of consistent and reliable delivery
- Brings a positive can-do attitude and collaborative mentality, strong sense of integrity and dedication balanced with passion
- Fluent in English and local language, demonstrating good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Experience with an FMCG brand is advantageous
- Previous success in leading people, inspiring teams and driving a performance culture
- Consistent and reliable in delivery with strong sense of detail orientation in planning and execution of initiatives
- Resilient, flexible and remains calm under pressure
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plans.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents) and dental cover.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees Provident Fund (EPF).
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.