Take responsibility for planning and execution of channel/customer growth drivers in local market(s). Create an efficient process that ensures local tools are delivered on time, execution standards are met and aligned to our Global and Local Commercial strategies. Work with Global Channel Development team to embed efficiency and effectiveness into the Go-To-Market approach and execution planning.
- Understand local market, shopper, consumer, and customer insights to input into local customer marketing planning and feed into regional and global teams as appropriate
- Develop aligned activity calendars (including assets, brand events and activations) across all physical and digital channels. Ensure omnichannel integration for each brand leveraging available support from Global Marketing teams
- Develop locally relevant minimum execution standards (MES) within outlet universe and ensure their deployment and measurement via salesforce automation (SFA) with support from Global Channel Development head
- Create and execute a flexible and practical suite of tools (e.g. channel activation, customer engagement selling, shopper marketing framework) with support from Global Channel Development head to enable market(s) plan resources and A&P to target key market opportunities in key channels aligned to local brand and portfolio sales plans
- Build Category / Portfolio programs for local market(s) to adapt for outlet activation for priority occasions (e.g. Gifting, Festive, After-Work etc.)
- Oversee in-market activity plans, ensuring excellent portfolio execution with local distribution partners across all channels (e.g. merchandising, consumer (brand) activations, etc.) to drive brand performance in market with a goal to build long term brand equity
- Define clear activation parameters and a measurement and evaluation framework in line with global guidelines in order to support analysis on new business opportunities in both On and Off Trade channels and make recommendations on the best course to the Head of Marketing/Country Manager
- Monitor performance of channel/customer growth driver execution in markets, continuously incorporating learnings from campaign effectiveness and efficiency in terms of value to WG&S and the customer
- Support embedding of WG&S integrated planning approach, including the deployment and adaptation of global tools, assets and process that enable effective execution locally
- Deploy tools and resources to help local market(s) embed the structured Operating Rhythm and facilitate key meetings within the business cycle (Cycle Sales Briefings, Lockdown Meetings, Commercial Forums, Learning Forums)
- Provide customer marketing expertise to the market(s), working with the RTC teams to ensure the market(s) have focussed action plans in place to drive commercial planning and execution maturity (Right Job)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related subject with supporting work experience
- Experience in creating brand strategies, planning of channel/customer growth drivers in SEA markets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to analyse information, problem solve and develop solutions
- High personal impact with strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Strategic and creative thinker with a confident proactive approach
- Ability to embrace complexity, build response plans and think out of the box
- Excellent stakeholder management across functions and markets
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons