Thanks to the exceptional growth William Grant & Sons has experienced in the Middle East & Africa region in recent years, we are now hiring a Customer Marketing Executive to join our Nigeria based team to take our commercial planning and activation to the next level. Based in Lagos, you will be working with a motivated distributor in the Regional market. You will be supporting the planning and execution of commercial growth drivers that will establish the next phase of growth for our premium and luxury spirits portfolio.
• Work with the Distributor to ensure production and delivery of tools to enable implementation of Minimum Execution Standards in all the target outlets in both On and Off Trade channels.
• Work with the Market Development Managers to provide and track tools to salesforce to ensure flawless execution of both Minimum Execution Standards and defined activity programmes
• Support planning and executing the annual calendar of Drive Cycle activities – including providing monthly status updates – to ensure delivery on time, on budget
• Raise Purchase orders in line with Drive cycle plans and activities
• Support the commercial team to implement activities in target outlets, ensuring that the commercial arguments are clear and persuasive
• Compile a monthly report detailing successes, challenges and next month’s plan for the Country Manager and wider team.
• Analyses data from a range of sources to track progress vs KPI’s and identify relevant insights within the market. Present these to the wider team to help provide clarity on opportunities and focus areas.
• Measurement and evaluation of activity within the market to understand impact and return for the brands.
• Manage reporting on Route to Consumer and other relevant areas.
• Ensure that successes and best practice are cascaded to the wider team by sharing and promoting ideas from the monthly report, as appropriate.
• Research proposals to drive new business opportunities in both on and Off Trade channels and make recommendations to the team.
• Complete and submit all reporting, expenses and other administration requirements in a timely manner
• Compile reports on competitor activity with the purpose of developing and maintaining awareness of any and all competition activity and its impact on our brands and plans.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a Rare Character who will draw inspiration and energy from the diversity of the markets in the region and will bring your own unique blend of passion and drive to our regional team.
You combine a restless bias to action with an attention to detail that sets you apart.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Pension provision for local nationals is covered under statutory regulations. Employees contribute 8% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons