The Insights & Analytics team sits within our Global Marketing function, and plays a key role in the development of our core brand portfolio as well as the identification of new brand, product or service innovation opportunities.
Our Consumer Experimentation & Design Lead will work closely with our global and local marketing teams to design & run agile experiments to uncover human centred insights and use design thinking / lean techniques to create new brands, products, experiences and deliver on other innovation or campaign briefs.
- Partner with brand teams as ‘Experiment Lead’ to understand business challenges, create briefs and manage the projects through to completion including designing and executing experiments from insight to proposition design and test.
- Generate unique insights into consumers and shoppers using human-centric design and ethnographic approaches to understand behaviours, pain points, needs and aspirations.
- Responsible for driving projects and working with Social and Content teams to define and execute the plan in partnership and review robustness of insight gained through scaling to wider insights.
- Use divergent design thinking and or lean techniques to communicate ideas and develop and test at scale product and service concepts.
- Drive the transformation of how WG&S views consumers and shoppers bringing to life our audiences in an engaging way that is embedded into the way we think and plan.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on some of the drinks industry’s most iconic bands.
- Has 5+ years’ experience in strategic human centred design roles using design thinking and lean in agile environments with an associated ability to test and learn quickly
- Works in a consultative and partner focused way with all stakeholders to understand core business challenges to articulate a brief and design a set of experiments.
- Is comfortable with data and extracting insights in a compelling way when working with comms strategists, brand teams, agency partners.
- Has significant experience with ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration, proposition development & business model design and industrial design.
- Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons