We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance & Quality Systems Advisor to join our team on a fixed term basis, to deliver Quality Management System objectives including the Q-Pulse upgrade on time, to budget and to required quality standards. Working with key stakeholders to maintain the quality system by supporting the implementation of enhanced processes with a strong focus in change management, applying best practice project management standards and ways of working.
- Support and advise in the development of the ISO 9001 and other integrated Quality systems (acting as Quality Advisor) for all UK and Irish operations sites, developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, to raise awareness, influence process change, drive continuous improvement and the adoption of best practice, to enable achievement of business objectives
- Lead the delivery of the Q-Pulse upgrade applying best practice project management methodology, ensuring stakeholders are engaged and the appropriate elements for successful change management are in place ensuring that project requirements, deliverables, resources, and timescales are clearly defined and captured with an effective handover to meet the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS), users and business needs.
- Support the work of external auditors or third-party consultants through the setup and improvement of the QMS platform.
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis ensuring progress to plan is tracked and monitored, including performance metrics to evaluate success, with status updates prepared and reported in a timely manner
- Identify and assess business risks and propose/recommend effective actions and controls to manage those risks to an acceptable level.
- Responsible for planning what work needs to be done, making sure it is done to the right standard and when and who’s going to do it, considering both internal teams and external customer requirements.
- Making sure budget and resources are effectively managed to ensure delivery to cost, risks are proactively managed, problems are resolved, and issues escalated where appropriate.
- Assessing and managing changes required to meet key stakeholders needs and the project outcome to minimise scope creep
- Capturing project learning and continuously develop project tools and support material for the key users of the QMS system.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of successfully leading systems-based implementation projects from initial definition through to design and implementation.
- Proven leader who can build relationships with key stakeholders, lead a team, and motivate individuals to achieve targets.
- Effective communication and influencing skills to present to business leaders and engage key stakeholders to drive change.
- Degree level Qualified or equivalent relevant experience in quality systems & project management
- Significant experience in project management in a quality or governance-based environment, designing, developing, and implementing best practice project management methodology.
- Experience or understanding of quality management systems
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons