To support the financial management, reporting, planning and analysis of commercial performance for a major global region with a wide range and diversity of markets.
To Support the Head of Commercial Finance with interfacing both internally and externally for all financial management matters.
To provide analysis and insight and make recommendations to support decision making and the roll-out of key strategic, marketing and commercial decisions in the Region.
To meet reporting and planning deadlines and manage processes as detailed within the Finance Calendar.
- Responsible for the monthly management accounting for the GTR business and providing support for the GTR wider business – A&P, Customer Discount, Overheads, depletions and others, accruals, provisions and releases as required. Liaise with markets, distributors, commercial owners and in-market accountants as required, to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information flows.
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance GTR on the provision of aligned strategic plans ensuring all GTR customers follow a common strategy and approach.
- Lead and support planning cycles in the region - Budget, LE1 and LE2. Ensure planning timetables are aligned and communicated to key stakeholders, and that key deadlines are met in completion of the detailed bottom up build.
- Be a Commercial Business Partner to the GTR Commercial Regional team. Instigate and manage the monthly business area reviews with the teams in accordance with the Finance Calendar. Use functional expertise to challenge the numbers, generate insights, and consolidate Risks & Ops to Budget / LE.
- Be a Commercial Business Partner to the GTR Marketing and Supply Chain Managers, supporting the team on analysing commercial data (market share data and internal financial data) to speed up the decision process and generate recommendations to the SLT.
- Provide finance support, ad hoc analysis and meet project requirements to the regional team as required, with a focus on supporting delivery of the Commercial Finance Team agenda.
- Review Regional finance and business processes on an ongoing basis. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and propose / implement these with input / authorisation from the Head of Commercial Finance GTR and Head of Finance GTR as appropriate.
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance GTR and deputise periodically as required.
- Provide finance support, ad hoc analysis and meet project requirements to the regional team as required.
- Support decision making through building a solid understanding of the range of systems, processes and capability across the region, with a view to optimising cross market initiatives.
- Assist with implementing and embedding the William Grants Way to help incorporate the new Regional structures and ensure that ODC reporting requirements are included in key BBU reporting.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons