To provide strong finance business partnering to the marketing team and will be responsible for tracking GTR’s A&P spend, driving M&E capability and providing analysis on global pricing.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting and tracking of A&P spend total GTR to ensure strong budget management and transparency of spend. Includes quarterly detailed review of spend coding.
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of M&Es to ensure compliance within defined framework. Support commercial and marketing teams to ensure quality and insightful M&E reporting.
- Business partner the Head of Brand Marketing and Head of Customer Marketing for commercial finance support across all regions in GTR.
- Support the delivery of the GTR pricing strategy, providing appropriate reporting and insight in pricing forums and monthly BPMs to ensure it’s aligned to global benchmarks and domestic market direction
- Support the HOCF and CFMs in coordinating the annual GTR pricing cycle.
- Responsible for the maintenance of structured pricing in IFS and consolidated price list.
- Maintain and update investment evaluation tools as well as train commercial/marketing teams on best practice.
- Work with GTS, Global NRM and any external partners in developing pricing analytics, tools, and data automation. Be the super-user in IFS support on pricing and APMI management.
- Support central marketing function with ensuring invoices are processed on time with payment fully aligned to group payment schedule and terms, subject to any exceptions and be the point of contact with Group Accounts Payable team on outstanding unpaid invoices relating to Central Marketing and review Purchase Orders and GRNI aging reports with Central Marketing team, in line with GRNI procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant with at least 8 years PQE
- Strong experience of Implementation of process improvements
- Experience of building strong relationships with key stakeholders with the ability to persuade and influence
- Experience of operating at a similar level with commercial experience
- A proven track record of influencing at senior level, working in a high change environment and the ability to build relationships across functions to ensure engagement is successful with key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Exceptional influencing skills
- FMCG or Drinks experience
- International or global experience would be beneficial with an understanding of how other regions operate
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons