Own & drive the WG&S core and luxury portfolio execution in market by maximising display opportunities across the channels whilst ensuring compliance levels to marketing guidelines are met.
- Understand local market, shopper, consumer, and customer insights to input into local channel planning and execution
- Partner with in-market Brand Activation Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure the rolling execution activity plan is in line with the approved local Brand plans
- Partner with Commercial teams on promotion management and evaluation and to ensure negotiations of activations, promotions and displays with customers, where applicable, to increase sales-out and visibility of the WG&S brands, in line with brand guidelines
- Execute in-market channel plans based on toolkits and brand guidelines provided by the Portfolio Manager and Regional Marketing team through optimizing A&P spend and deliver healthy ROI
- Execute activity plan, ensuring excellent portfolio execution with local distribution partners across all channels including merchandising, consumer (brand) activations, in-store shopper activation, in-store communication, and customer specific events to drive brand performance in market with a goal to build long term brand equity
- Coordinate major customers/channels activities and manage channel/customer solutions contributing to sales targets
- Analyse and propose new business opportunities in both On and Off Trade channels and make recommendations on the best course to the Portfolio Manager
- Support Portfolio Manager with a monthly report detailing successes, learnings, challenges and next month’s plan for each channel
- Report on competitor activity and market intelligence, including promotions, prices, deals and evaluate their impact on our brands and plans, making recommendations to respond appropriately
- Ensure learnings from M&Es are taken into consideration to help shape channel activities
- Partner with Brand Activation Manager to contribute to integrated activity plans for sign off during Lockdown Meetings and Cycle Briefings to Commercial teams and to ensure detailed channel mechanics, A&P, and KPIs are based on insights with clear barriers to overcome
- Collaborate with Sales Operations Manager to ensure continuous tracking against Minimum Execution Standards, distribution, and activations and course correct where necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related subject with supporting work experience
- Experience driving portfolio execution across channels in market
- Good understanding of local market/customer insights and ability to input into local channel planning and execution
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills with the ability to identify and act on data insights
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to partner and engage distributors, channel partners and cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to express in a succinct and compelling approach
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare including dental cover for employees and dependents.
- Our employees can participate in the Provident Fund. The company contribution starts at 5% of employee's salary.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons