Developing, establishing and delivering Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) within the Group Finance function is the main purpose of this role. This role will also at times provide support on group wide financial and management reporting and analysis ensuring accurate and timely information is available when required to support business decisions.
- Develop a Group wide SECR process which is fit for purpose and can be developed over time as reporting and regulatory requirements change.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to gather relevant data and ensure this is captured and modelled accurately and in a way which provides the right level of insight and analysis both for regulatory and internal stakeholder reporting.
- Deliver all regulatory SECR requirements and relevant analysis.
- Provide support for the wider team and Group finance calendar deliverables when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements as required.
- Support the requirements of the Executive and Supervisory Boards, providing appropriate analysis and support.
- Support ad hoc projects as required
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong data collection, management and analysis skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adopt a challenging approach to deliver robust and accurate data and information to meet business needs
- Comfortable engaging with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ‘right first-time mentality’
- Experience in Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting
- Experience/interest in working on CSR projects
- Experience in modelling large volumes of data
- Financial reporting or analysis experience
- Finance systems experience
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons