As part of the Business Support Team you will play an integral role in providing a high standard of administrative support to senior business leaders and their teams.
- Monitor workflow and manage workload to ensure tasks are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines and ensure regular communication with the Business Support Team to ensure appropriate levels of support and cover are available.
- Provide support with domestic and international travel arrangements for Senior Leaders, taking into account budgets, T&E policy and individual preferences.
- Individually or as part of a team, arrange internal/external events and meetings/conferences including organising all aspects of an event venue selection including hotel and meeting room bookings and catering requirements to deliver outstanding meeting and events experiences.
- Raise purchase orders and material requisitions in line with policy and subject to budget availability and approval.
- As required, manage the calendar of senior leaders to arrange meetings, accommodate requests and ensure conflicts are resolved
- Plan, schedule and organise meetings including supporting with the preparation of agenda items, taking minutes and following up on action items where required.
- Collate and maintain any filing, database or document management system as appropriate.
- Undertake a range of general administrative support such as copying, printing and ordering stationery, or any other ad-hoc duties as required
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Must be able to prioritise own workload and adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Team Player
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organisation
- Working with confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Highly effective planning, coordination and time management
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons