Lead the Process Governance and Design Workstream in the design, documentation and implementation of the WG&S business process universe to support the William Grant Way implementation and long-term business process review, documentation and controls.
- Lead the Process Governance and Design team.
- Accountable for the structure and integrity of the Business Process Universe.
- Responsible for creation and establish governance of a standard set of architecture artefacts that accurately model the business.
- Design and roll out a Process Governance Model that drives clear accountability and ownership.
- Lead the Process Harmonisation activity, creating a globally consistent process framework, incorporating any necessary deviations.
- Design a process to capture any deviations from the standard process framework and ensure that these are approved by the relevant Governance Committees.
- Ensure that all business processes are documented using the approved methodology and relevant controls are in place.
- Define requirements for a process documentation retention platform and implement the most appropriate solution.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Business, Finance or Engineering related discipline
- Experience within a controls/process environment
- Strong written communication skills in documentation and process creation
- Strong change management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven business analysis and problem solving skills.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons